- Core features & strengths of your personality as an “NP” type (INFP, INTP, ENFP or ENTP)
- Extraverted Intuition (Ne): Its nature, strengths, challenges & how it differs from other functions
- What modern neuroscientific & personality research tells us about the mind of NP types
- How understanding & embracing your core personality can inform your path in life
Clarifying Your Identity & Purpose
- Why clarifying your identity & purpose is a critical gateway to growth and satisfaction as an NP personality type
- Strategies & exercises for clarifying your identity and life purpose
- Common life roles (e.g., seeker, explorer, creator) NPs may explore in their search for self
- Understanding why a stable identity can prove elusive for NPs, and how to remedy it
Careers & Relationships
- How insights into your personality & identity can guide your career and relationship decisions
- Valuable methods for career clarification or improving your current work situation
- Ways of effectively managing doubt & career indecision
- Compatibility issues with other personality types
- Enhancing communication in your relationships
Find Your Best Path…
Known for their openness to new ideas, lifestyles, and possibilities, “NP” personality types (INFP, INTP, ENFP, ENTP) are well described as explorers and experimenters. Yet despite their curiosity and penchant for novelty, they also seek a stable sense of self and direction, one which can inform their careers, relationships, and other life choices.
Establishing a clearer identity and life path, while at the same time maintaining their characteristic openness, can be challenging for NPs. At times, they may feel lost, scattered, or full of doubt. Fortunately, with the right combination of knowledge and skills, they can advance in their quest for a more fulfilling and successful life.
Developed and presented by four-time author and founder of Personality Junkie, Dr. A.J. Drenth, this course is designed to bring clarity to your personality, life purpose, relationships and career path as an NP type. It’s a doorway to transforming your inspiration into purposeful action and results.